Australia Business Innovation and Investment Visa
This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in an Australian state or territory. The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme. The visa includes three streams:
• Business Innovation stream: for people with business skills who want to
establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
• Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at
least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and
investment activity in Australia.
• Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least
AUD5million into complying investments in Australia and want to maintain
business and investment activity in Australia.
Australia Investor Visa Requirements
You must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect and be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa.
Australia Investor Visa Entitlements
This visa allows you to:
• establish a new or develop an existing business and/or invest in Australia, make
a designated investment with an Australian state or territory government or
make and maintain complying investments in Australia
• travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
• bring family members with you to Australia
• seek permanent residence by applying for a Business Innovation and Investment
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.