Canada Start up Business Visa
The Start-Up Visa program grants Permanent Residency to immigrant entrepreneurs while assisting them to become established in Canada. Successful applicants link with private sector organizations in Canada, where they can receive funding, guidance and expertise in opening and operating their enterprise in Canada. The purpose of this program is to recruit innovative foreign national entrepreneurs who will create new jobs and drive economic growth.
Canada’s new Start-Up Visa is the first of its kind in the world, linking immigrant entrepreneurs with experienced private sector organizations that have expertise in working with start-ups. Canada wants entrepreneurs. Unlike programs in other countries, successful applicants to this program will be able to immediately apply for permanent residence if they secure a commitment from a designated Canadian private sector organization. No more than five foreign nationals may apply for permanent residence as part of the same business venture under the Start-Up Business Class.
Canada Start-up Visa Requirements
In order to be eligible, applicants for a Start-Up Visa must meet the following requirements:
• Proof of your business venture or idea is supported by a designated organization
• You meet the language requirements
• You meet the education requirements
• You have sufficient settlement funds
• You pass Canadian security and medical clearances
• You must secure a minimum investment of $200,000 if the investment comes
from a designated Canadian venture capital fund.
• You must secure a minimum investment of $75,000 if the investment comes
from a designated Canadian angel investor group.
• You do not need to secure any investment from a business incubator. However,
you must be accepted into a Canadian business incubator program.
Canada Start-up Visa Entitlements
• You will be able to immediately apply for permanent residence if you secure a
commitment from a designated Canadian private sector organization
• This is one of the fastest route to get Canadian citizenship
• Canada is the best place to build your business. Canada has many advantages
that include strong economy, low taxes and low business costs, excellence in
research and innovation and top quality of life.
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.