Canada Student Visa
Canada continues to be recognized as a provider of world-class education to its more than 130,000 foreign students who come to study in Canada each year with additional students who come to learn English or French within Canada's bilingual borders. The Student visa allows foreigners to engage in further studies in Canada either in an academic or vocational sector, thus bringing their rich culture, expansive knowledge and varied skills to Canada's already diverse classrooms and schools.
Foreign applicants must show their intention to study, provide proof of acceptance and enrolment at an accredited institution, proof of sufficient funds and sufficient ties to return to their home country once they have completed their studies. Once granted, a student visa will allow applicants to experience Canada's high-quality education system, state of the art research facilities, and broad post-graduate employment opportunities.
Canada Student Visa Requirements
• You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada
• You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees
• You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your living expenses for
yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
• You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your return
transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to
• You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if
Canada Student Visa Entitlements
• You can study fulltime in Canada on student visa
• You are allowed to bring your dependents with you to Canada
• You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying and after you graduate. As
a study permit holder, you may qualify to work on-campus or off-campus
without an additional work permit if you meet specific criteria
• You may also apply for a post-graduation work permit to continue working in
Canada after you graduate from an eligible institution
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.