New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa
If you are an experienced business person and you want to be self-employed in your own business in New Zealand, applying for a work visa under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category may be an option for you.
New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa Requirements
There are a number of requirements to be met to apply for an Entrepreneur Work Visa such as:
• You must have investment capital of at least NZ$100,000
• You must score minimum points on the points scale
• You must have a business plan for the proposed business.
• You must meet English language requirements
New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa Entitlements
• An Entrepreneur work visa will enable you to move to New Zealand and buy or
establish your own business
• It could be the first step to be eligible to apply for residence in New Zealand
under the Entrepreneur Residence Category
• You can apply for residence just after 6 months or 2 years provided that you
fulfill specific requirements.
• This visa is a potential route to obtain New Zealand citizenship
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.