New Zealand Investor Visa
If you want to invest at least NZ$1.5 million in New Zealand, and you would like to apply for New Zealand residence, the Investor Category could be an option for you.
New Zealand Investor Visa Requirements
There are a number of requirements to be met to apply for an Investor visa such as:
• You must have investment funds of at least NZ$1.5 million
• You need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) form
• You need to show your eligibility for points under the various criteria for this
• You must meet English language requirements
New Zealand Investor Visa Entitlements
• An Investor category work visa will enable you to invest into New Zealand
• You are eligible to apply for permanent residency in New Zealand at the end of
• This visa is a potential route to obtain New Zealand citizenship
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.