New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa
A permanent resident visa is usually the next step after a obtaining a resident visa. While resident visas only allow a person to re-enter New Zealand as a resident until a certain date, a permanent resident visa allows indefinite re-entry to New Zealand.
New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa Requirements
To be eligible for a permanent resident visa (PRV) you must:
• hold a resident visa, or have held one in the last three months
• hold, or have held, that resident visa for at least two years continuously
• have met any conditions that your resident visa was subject to
• meet relevant character requirements
New Zealand Permanent Resident Visa Entitlements
• You have no time limit on your travel conditions, meaning you are able to travel
in and out of New Zealand (as a resident) at any time, as long as you have the
permanent resident visa in your valid passport
• A permanent resident visa holder is eligible to apply for New Zealand
citizenship after certain time.
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.