UK Spouse / Partner Visa

A UK partner visa allows spouses, unmarried or same-sex partners and fiancés of UK citizens, permanent resident to come and live with their family in the UK. An eligible partner is a Spouse (husband, wife or civil partner); or Unmarried or same-sex partner; or Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner.

Partner visa applicants are usually required to be of a minimum age, meet English language, accommodation and maintenance (funds) requirements and demonstrate that their relationship is existing and genuine in nature. Partner visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.


Spouse / Partner Visa Entitlements

A Partner visa entitles the holder to come and live in the UK with their partner. A Partner visa is usually granted for an initial probationary period, depending on the type of relationship.

• Spouse / Partners visa leads to Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK

• Dependent and unmarried children under 18 years of age may be included on the

   visa application to accompany their parent to the UK

• You work fulltime in the UK

• You and your dependents are entitled for NHS (National Health Services)

• The children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK  


. . . for more information, please contact one of our offices.


All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.

Services List