UK Tier 4 (General) Study Visa

UK has always been an attraction for international students who wish to continue their higher education for the prosperous future. UK has world best Institutions which have history of producing highly talented people who have made their work renowned worldwide in their relevant field of subjects. You need to apply for Tier 4 (General) Visa if you are from outside of the EEA and wish to study in the UK. You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 years old or over.


UK Tier 4 (General) Study Visa Requirements

  • You have been offered a place on a course and issued with CAS
  • You can speak, read, write and understand English
  • You must have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course
  • You must provide tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test


UK Tier 4 (General) Study Visa Entitlements

  • Tier 4 (General) visa entitles you to study fulltime in the UK.
  • You can also work for part time in the UK depending provided you meet specific requirements
  • You can also bring your dependents in the UK depending on course level and sponsor you have
  • Your spouse may be allowed to work in the UK.

Get an Appointment