UK TIER 1 (Investor)
Under the UK’s points based immigration system, wealthy people can immigrate to the UK through investment under the Tier 1 (Investor) sub-category of tier 1 if they have at least £2,000,000 to invest in the UK.
Tier 1 (Investor) Visa Requirements
You must have access to at least £2,000,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa
English Language Requirement Waived
You don’t need to show any English language ability because, even though you are allowed to work in the UK if you wish to, you should not need to work.
Maintenance Requirement Waived
You don’t need to show any maintenance (funds) because if you have the required investment funds you will be able to support yourself in the UK without help from public funds.
Tier 1 (Investor) Visa Entitlements
You can invest £2,000,000 or more in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies.
• You can work fulltime or study in the UK
• Tier 1 (Investor) entitles you to apply for settlement after 2 years if you invest
£10 million, after 3 years if you invest £5 million or after 5 years. And even
spouse and dependents may accompany you
• Your spouse can work fulltime in the UK
• You and your dependents are entitled for NHS (National Health Services)
• Your children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK
All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.