UK TIER 2 (General)

You can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK.


Tier 2 (General) Visa Requirements

You need to have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor before you can apply to come to the UK to work under Tier 2 (General) category.


Tier 2 (General) Visa Entitlements

Tier 2 (General) entitles the holder to work for his sponsor in the job described in his certificate of sponsorship.


• You can also do a second job in the same sector and at the same level as your

   main job for up to 20 hours per week

• You can also do a job which has a shortage of workers in the UK for up to 20

   hours per week

• You are allowed to do voluntary work or study in the UK as long as it doesn’t

   interfere with the job you are sponsored for

• You may apply for settlement if you have been working continuously for 5 years

   under Tier 2 (General) and even spouse and dependents may accompany you.

•  Your spouse can work fulltime in the UK

•  You and your dependents are entitled for NHS (National Health Services)

•  Your children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK  


. . . for more information, please contact one of our offices.


All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.

Services List