UK TIER 4 (General) - Student Visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 years old or over.


Tier 4 (General) Visa Requirements

• You must have got a place on a course in an education institution in the UK to obtain this


• You have to demonstrate that you have sufficient understanding of English language

• You also need to have enough money to support yourself and to pay for your course fee.


Tier 4 (General) Visa Entitlements

This visa entitles you to study fulltime in the UK.

• You can also work for limited hours and bring your dependents in the UK with you

   depending on course level and sponsor you have

• Your spouse may allow to work in the UK.

• You and your dependents are entitled for NHS (National Health Services)

• Your children under the age of 18 can obtain free education in the UK.


. . . for more information, please contact one of our offices.


All services are subject to respective terms and conditions.

Services List